Why you want to have Ginny help you find your Dream Home, Condo or Horse Property in Colorado!
- Buyers pay no commissions!
- Ginny goes above and beyond most Realtors to make the buying process easy, fun and stress free.
- Gets to know her people, what type of home, condo, land or real estate they want and need.
- She previews every listing before she shows any property, saving the Home Buyer an incredible amount of wasted time. Ask past clients*
- She has a reputation for being an aggressive negotiator, getting her Buyers their home for the best possible price.
- Ginny makes sure that her Buyers are protected in every possible way:
- A list of the best, most ethical, honest, experienced lenders and inspectors, plus the knowledge and disclosures every Home Buyer must have, so to make the best decision.
- Horse enthusiasts! Ginny’s been in the Horse world for over eighteen years. She has now incorporated her knowledge and expertize into her world of Real Estate. She knows of properties that aren’t even listed in the MLS. On the other hand, she has Horse Property Buyers from all over the country and the world. Ginny has a true affininty for this area of Real Estate, something Horse lovers can understand.
- Condo Buyers-over half of Ginny’s closings in 2009 were on Condos.
- Join Ginny’s long list of extremely satisfied, delighted Home Buyers in Colorado.
BUYING HOMES and REAL ESTATE in COLORADO
Ginny Keenan is your Colorado Real Estate expert dedicated to helping you buy homes and real estate in Douglas County, Colorado. Ginny knows the real estate market across all the local communities. Ginny deals in every area of Residential Real Estate. Her RE/MAX Alliance team of real estate experts will assiste you with every facet of buying your dream home. Ginny thrives on finding buyers their "perfect" home. Ginny is extremely knowledgable in regard to all phases of buying homes in Colorado and invites you to contact her for more information on how she can help you buy your home or real estate. If you need to buy or sell a home in Franktown, Parker, Castle Rock, Larkspur, Sedalia or Castle Pines, Colorado - Ginny has years of experience a a professional realtor and can help you in every phase of buying or selling your home.
View Ginny's featured Homes, Land and Real Estate listings in Colorado
Contact Ginny Keenan - local realtor for buying real estate and homes in Colorado and surrounding areas.
Colorado Horse property - Ranches, acreage and real estate in Douglas County, Franktown, Castle Rock, Sedalia and Parker, Colorado